Thursday, January 14, 2010

Review Policy

If you are an author or publisher who is interested in having me review your book, I am happy to hear from you! I mainly read the following genres:
  • Fantasy
  • Science Fiction
  • Paranormal / Urban Fantasy
  • YA / Middle Grade
  • Graphic Novels
I sometimes read the following genres:
  • Chicklit
  • Christian Fiction & Nonfiction
  • Historical Fiction
All other genres I rarely read, unless the synopsis is just too tempting to pass by. :) I try to read and review books within one month of receiving the book, unless a review date is otherwise agreed upon. I will not guarantee a good review, but I will always be honest and fair, while recognizing that a book may not be for me, but may be perfect for someone else.

I will gladly accept review requests for e-books, as long as they are one of the genres listed above.

If you are interested in having your Young Adult or Middle Grade book read and reviewed by a young adult, my teen daughter will read and do a guest review on this blog, just let me know in the request.

I cross post my reviews to Goodreads and Amazon, and will post to other sites upon request.

I can be contacted at brendareviews[at]gmail.com

No comments: