Sunday, January 31, 2010

In My Mailbox and Library Loot

In my mailbox:


Original Sin by Allison Brennan.  I've never read anything by this author, but I was contacted to review it, and it sounds interesting.













Library Loot:

As I look over my list of library loot, I've started to realize that I might have a slight book addiction.  Probably not, though.  The amount I check out every week is completely normal, right? 

I'm checking out more graphic novels, because I realized the graphic novel challenge I'm participating in, which is to read 10+ graphic novels is not even a challenge for me.  I'm over halfway there, and we're not even done with January.  So, I decided I'm going to go for 100.  It's a big number, but I don't think it'll be difficult.  We'll see how it goes once I've got a few months of 2010 behind me.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Perfectly normal. YOu are going to love Audrey, Wait! Such a fun one.