Thursday, November 11, 2010

Not Much to Report

I'm still around. I'm just not reading very much right now, because I've found something else to consume my time, which is trying to figure out a better budget and trying to eat healthier and buying more foods locally. So I guess I'm reading a little, because I'm reading two books on those topics now. One is Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver and the other is The Complete Tightwad Gazette by Amy Dacyczyn (which is 976 pages!). Both are interesting, but they're not books I can sit down and read for hours.

So I really have nothing to report around here. I've also got the third book in the Oracle's Legacy Trilogy by R.B. Holbrook that I've started but not made much headway. It's good, but my focus has been on too many other things to read fiction. I hope to get back to it soon so I'll have something to talk about around here.

No comments: